Create a PARTNER CPRM Account
This article shares how to create a free trial account in PARTNER CPRM. To gain access to a fully subscribed account, you must first create a free trial account to be added and given access. Follow the steps below:
How to Create a Free Trial Account: Step by Step Instructions
2. Click the button that says "Register" below the login form (see image below)
3. On the Registration page, fill in the form with your full name, email, organization name and title.
4. Create a secure password. Ensure it meets these requirements:
- Haves at least six characters
- Contains at least one uppercase letter
- Contains at least one lowercase letter
- Contains at least one number
- Contains at least one special character
5. Scroll through and read our Terms & Conditions and select the box indicating you consent (you must scroll to the bottom to be able to check the box.
6. Check the box to prove you are not a robot.
7. Click "Register."
8. You will be taken to a confirmation page.
9. Check your email account for a confirmation email and click the link to activate your account.
10. If you have any issues registering for an account, contact support
PARTNER CPRM Explanation and Benefits
What is the PARTNER CPRM? Strengthen your network with a data-driven learning system PARTNER CPRM is a social network analysis data tracking and learning tool designed to measure and monitor collaboration among people/organizations. As a ...
Reset Your Account Password
This article shares how to reset your account password if you lost or forgot it. If you believe your account has been compromised, change your password immediately and contact our team to help secure your data and account. If you no longer have ...
Create a Data Capture
With a PARTNER CPRM license, you can create an unlimited number of data captures within your Ecosystem. These are where you can record interactions or events with partners and collect relational data from your network or a segment of your ecosystem. ...
Create a Report Template
This article explains how to create a Report Template to use for automated reporting of your network maps, charts, data, and insights. Note: We are in the final stages of adding network map functionality to your report templates. In the meantime, we ...
Member List Upload FAQs
These are common questions asked during the member list upload process with helpful answers, information, and advice from our team. Member List FAQs: If your question is not addressed, check the community forum or contact our team: ...