This article shares how to add multiple ecosystem members in your Member Bank in PARTNER CPRM. Note: If you need to register for a free trial account, click here.
How to Add a Member to Your Member Bank: Step-by-Step Instructions
1. First, login to PARTNER CPRM and open your Ecosystem.
2. On the lefthand side of the screen, click "Members" within the Ecosystem Navigation Menu to open your Ecosystem Member Bank.
3. Within your Member Bank, click "Add" at the top of the screen.
4. In the dropdown menu that appears, click "Download Member Template."
5. Open the spreadsheet that downloads and add your member info and data, one member per row, including all the required fields:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Primary Organization
- Node Label (2-5 letters - anything longer will not display properly)
7. Add optional GIS Map data to conduct place-based analysis later. Search for a place or address to add it automatically. Otherwise, add the following pieces of info:
- Postal Code
8. Add optional member attributes, which allow for more types of analysis later. You can add custom member attributes later.
- Primary Org Function
9. Save the file as a CSV file.
10. Return to the Upload Members page within the Member Bank.
10. Click "Upload Member File" and select the saved CSV file from your computer.
11. Click "Confirm" and return to your Member Bank.
12. Review your newly added Members to ensure their info and data is correct.
Member List Upload FAQs
These are common questions asked during the member list upload process with helpful answers, information, and advice from our team. Member List FAQs: If your question is not addressed, check the community forum or contact our team: ...
Add a Member in Your Member Bank
This article shares how to add an Ecosystem member to your Member Bank in PARTNER CPRM. If you need to register for a free trial account, click here. To learn how to add multiple members to your Member Back, read our article: Add Multiple Members in ...
Troubleshooting Errors While Uploading Your Member List
Uploading members to your ecosystem and get an error message? Don't panic! The members and attribute data in your member list must be formatted according to our template specifications or you may generate an error message when you try to upload it to ...
Edit a Member in Your Member Bank
This article shares how to edit an existing member of your Ecosystem. If you need to register for a free trial account, click here. To learn how to add a member to your ecosystem, read our article here: Add a Member to Your Member Bank How to Edit a ...
Add a Question in Your Question Bank
This article shares how to add a question in your Question Bank. These can be used to create Question Groups and Surveys which you can send using a Data Capture to collect relational data from the members of your ecosystem. How to Add a Question in ...