PARTNER CPRM Explanation and Benefits
What is the PARTNER CPRM?
Strengthen your network with a data-driven learning system
PARTNER CPRM is a social network analysis data tracking and learning tool designed to measure and monitor collaboration among people/organizations. As a scientifically validated way to design data-driven network strategies, PARTNER helps you collect, map, and analyze your data so you can identify more efficient ways to collaborate and reach shared goals.
PARTNER CPRM Includes:
- Online modifiable surveys, with a default survey to get you started, surveys for different topic areas, or create your own from scratch.
- An online email system to collect data, with a built-in reminder system.
- A clean data set that feeds into a dashboard of visualizations and other analytics, with easy export as an excel file to import into any other visualization or statistical tool without any data cleaning.
- Easy access to reports that save you hours of time and provide insight and sense-making of the data and maps.
How PARTNER CPRM Can Help You?
Members of your network and other stakeholders in the community may use your PARTNER data to continuously improve how they work with one another to achieve common goals. Using PARTNER data, you can:
- Assess the quality, quantity, and outcomes of partnerships;
- Visualize your network to show your connections, identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement in the network, and how to allocate or shift resources to strengthen the network;
- Track growth and measure progress in community partnerships;
- Create a strategic plan to invest in relationships that leverage resources, reduce redundancy, and capitalize on collaborative advantage among network members.
- Share results with network members, funders, and other stakeholders.
Benefits of Using PARTNER
Learn More About PARTNER -CPRM
What is the PARTNER? Strengthen your network with a data-driven learning system PARTNER is a social network analysis data tracking and learning tool designed to measure and monitor collaboration among people/organizations. As a scientifically ...
Setting Up Your Initial CPRM PARTNER Survey
This article explains the different components of initially setting up and editing your PARTNER CPRM survey. In this tutorial we explain how to start designing surveys to send to your network. This includes picking a template, adding, editing & ...
Creating your PARTNER Project
My Projects Overview on Home Page On the PARTNER homepage you will find an overview of your projects that includes three different project tabs: My Projects: List of PARTNER projects you’ve created. Collaborations: Surveys created by another PARTNER ...
Account Registration & Login
PARTNER Tutorial: Managing Your PARTNER Account & Projects https://youtu.be/ZYyXDosYr3w In this tutorial we demonstrate how to login to PARTNER, manage your projects, and navigate the platform. If you’re new to PARTNER it’s the best place to get ...
Adding Collaborators This feature allows you to share a project with others on your team so it shows up in their PARTNER account. ? In order to add someone as a collaborator, the person must already have a PARTNER account. To add a new ...