How to Create a Data Capture
Steps for Creating a Data Capture
- Within PARTNER, open your ecosystem and click “Captures” in the Ecosystem Navigation Menu on the left.
- Click “Capture” at the top of the page.
- Give the Data Capture a name and an optional Date and Time, click ‘next.’
- Select which Ecosystem Members to include in the Data Capture, click ‘next.’
- Select which Question Groups and Questions to include, click ‘Complete.’
- You will be taken to the Capture Overview Page.
Create a Data Capture
With a PARTNER CPRM license, you can create an unlimited number of data captures within your Ecosystem. These are where you can record interactions or events with partners and collect relational data from your network or a segment of your ecosystem. ...
What Is a Data Capture?
What Is a Data Capture? Data Captures are where you collect and analyze relational data from a sub-group of your ecosystem, of from your entire ecosystem at multiple points in time. Each Data Capture represents a network of relationships, ...
Introduction: Data Captures
Once you have all of your Banks and Templates added in your Ecosystem, you are ready to create your first Data Capture. These can be used to implement many different use cases. For example, you can create a Data Capture every time you attend a ...
Create a Report Template
This article explains how to create a Report Template to use for automated reporting of your network maps, charts, data, and insights. Note: We are in the final stages of adding network map functionality to your report templates. In the meantime, we ...
How to Create a Visualization
Before you create a report, you need to create some visualizations to put in it. This can be a network map, a bar/column/donut chart, or another table or graphic created and saved within the Network Analyzer. This can only be done once you have data ...