In this article, we will show how to manage and edit a survey within a data capture to prepare it for launch.
How to Manage and Edit a Survey
First, log in to your PARTNER CPRM account and open your ecosystem.
1. Within your ecosystem, click "Captures" in the navigation menu on the left.
2. Click a capture to open the overview page.
3. Within the Data Capture navigation menu on the top-right of the page, click "Questions" to open the survey
4. The page that opens will display your survey with all the questions you added to your data capture. You have several options for managing and editing your survey before you launch it:
5. To Edit participant verification, consent language, or survey instructions: Click the small edit icon next to each section to make changes and click 'save' when finished.
6. To Re-order questions: Click the button that says "re-order questions" and click and drag the small icon with four dots next to a question, block, or page to re-order it, and click 'save' when finished.
7. To Edit respondent profile options: Scroll to the bottom and select if you want survey respondents to view a profile with their answers. Add optional logic to show profiles to members based on their attributes. To edit your respondent profiles, return to your ecosystem and click "Member Profiles" under Reports.
8. To see what your survey will look like for respondents or to print it out and share a paper copy, click "Print View" at the top left of the page.
Your survey changes save in real-time as you make them, so whenever you are finished you can return to your overview page to continue your next steps.
Manage & Edit a Survey
This lesson shares instructions for manage your data capture email settings before you schedule emails to launch your survey. How to Manage Email Settings 1. Within your data capture, click "Emails" to open the email system tab. 2. On the top right ...
Edit a Survey
When you create a Data Capture, the questions you select are automatically loaded to create a survey for data collection. Before you send your survey, you should edit it based on your objectives and ecosystem members to improve your response rate and ...
Edit a Question Group in Your Question Bank
This article shares how to edit a question in your Question Bank. These can be used to create Question Groups and Surveys which you can send using a Data Capture to collect relational data from the members of your ecosystem. How to Edit a Question ...
How to Prepare a Survey
Your Data Capture contains a survey, which by default includes all the questions and question groups you selected. Before you send it to start capturing data, it is important to review it, re-order questions, and make any necessary edits or ...
Edit an Email Template
This article will explain how to edit an email template for your Ecosystem Email Template Library. How to Edit an Email Template: Step by Step Instructions 1. Log in to your PARTNER CPRM account and open your ecosystem. 2. Click "Email Templates" on ...